Who would benefit most from cannaQIX®?
The population groups who would benefit most from cannaQIX® are:
- Population that often feels stressed
- Population exposed to high pressure at work
- Population with chronic ailments
- Elderly population
- Aiming at reducing stress
- Excellent taste
- Buccal delivery system provides rapid absorption and high bioavailability
- Contributes to normal psychological function, to the reduction of exhaustion and fatigue, and to the normal function of the nervous system
What is Stress
Stress is often described as a feeling of being overwhelmed, worried or run-down. Stress can affect people of all ages, genders and circumstances and can lead to both physical and psychological health issues. By definition, stress is any uncomfortable "emotional experience accompanied by predictable biochemical, physiological and behavioral changes" (Baum 1990). Some stress can be beneficial at times, producing a boost that provides the drive and energy to help people get through situations like exams or work deadlines. However, an extreme amount of stress can have health consequences and adversely affect the immune, cardiovascular, neuroendocrine and central nervous systems (Anderson 1998).
What is Anxiety
Definition: Emotional state characterized by an overwhelming sense of apprehension and fear.
Causes: Physical and Psychological threats/stressors
- Chronic anxiety can be detrimental to health and can disrupt metabolic and psychiatric homeostasis
- Negative health implications can include:
- Effects on social life, productivity and well being
- Functional pain and metabolic disorders
- Mood and anxiety disorders
Anxiety can be considered a normal reaction to stress, which in excess adversely affects daily life (e.g., suffering, productivity, health, social interactions)